Amazon Carousel

Saturday, July 14, 2012

People wonder why I'm grumpy

As the subhead of this blog says, I'm not really a midget. Not technically. But let's face facts, when people first see me they think, "Hey, a midget." It's not: business man, writer, DJ, designer and all around Rennaisance Man (read as jack of all trades, master of absolutely nothing). No...midget. As much as I wish this wasn't the case, it will never change. That is unless those crazy scientists figure out how to transfer our minds into a cybernetic robot androidian super body. COME ON JAPAN!

The key to keeping somewhat sane is to quickly make people see past the crumpled outside to the juicy center. Although sometimes this center is a little sour. Walk through a mall in my shoes and see if you don't come back out a tad bit bitter.

With this blog I'm hoping to do a few things:

1. Make people laugh a little.
2. Help out others in a similar situation as myself who might be struggling to maybe get some inspiration from my experiences.
3. Help to alter the perspectives of those unchallenged by vertical issues.
4. Feed my ego by talking about myself a lot.
5. To exorcise my demons.

Hopefully I'll keep doing this. I say "hopefully" because I tend to be lazy. I'm writing this while watching SUITS and the Ambien is about to kick in so I'll just say my next post will be about the teenage sexfest that was my baccalaureate night.

No comments:

Post a Comment