Amazon Carousel

Monday, December 31, 2012

Me pot of gold!

Message to the younguns out there from The Diabetic Midget: I constantly see people making posts about how they're broke for two weeks until they get paid again, can't pay their phone bill so they have no phone, can't pay rent. Then I see the same people make posts saying they bought new boots for the club, or some movie collectible, etc. I get it. Been there. But take it from someone who used to make a lot of money and then suddenly wasn't... STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON STUPID SHIT! Dressing up for a club night shouldn't be your priority. Filling your shelves with shit that is just going to collect dust isn't a priority. Spending a weekend at a horror convention when you can't pay your rent is ridiculous. I'm not saying you can't treat yourself once in a while, but I know so many people who just seem to have the most fucked up priorities. I was like that for a long time when it came to money, but take it from this old fuck...SAVE YOUR MONEY! You'll need it down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment